Get yourself trained on Tableau Tips, Tricks, with this Online Training Tableau Tips, Tricks, and Techniques.
Online Training Tableau Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Tableau is one of the most popular data visualization tools used by data science and BI professionals. Data visualization is of the utmost importance in the modern business world where data is increasingly used for decision making. Tableau 2019 is a powerful, fastgrowing, and self-service business intelligence and data visualization tool. Data analysis is faster in Tableau and no coding language is required to work with it.In this course, you will discover best practices that you didnt even know existed, and with which you can increase your efficiency and productivity while using Tableau for your daily tasks. Each section covers exciting tips, tricks, and techniques for efficient data visualizations in Tableau 2019 that you can apply in real-world scenarios to help your work get easier and help you become more efficient in your projects. You will learn how to make your visualizations look more visually appealing by adding customizations. You will also cover the new features introduced in Tableau 2019 and how it simplifies the way you use Tableau for your data science and BI requirements.By the end of the course, you will be able to use Tableau 2019 in a highly efficient manner, having mastered its best practices.About the AuthorAna Yin is an experienced Tableau Certified Trainer and Senior Consultant at Tridant Pty Ltd, based in Sydney, Australia. Starting out as a student of Architecture before swapping this for a Business degree, her passion for the Arts (backed up by a strong business acumen) makes her the go-to for clients who need expert advice on how to leverage data for effective storytelling and decision making. 80% of the time, she is involved in dashboard development for clients, setting design principles and best practice. As for the other 20%, she conducts Tableau Classroom Training across the Asia Pacific region. Outside work, she has always been an avid traveler, language buff, and a lover of good food.
Udemy helps organizations of all kinds prepare for the ever-evolving future of work. Our curated collection of top-rated business and technical courses gives companies, governments, and nonprofits the power to develop in-house expertise and satisfy employees’ hunger for learning and development.
Learn on your schedule with Udemy
Investing in yourself through Learning
As a society, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars measuring the return on our financial assets. Yet, at the same time, we still haven’t found convincing ways of measuring the return on our investments in developing people.
And I get it: If my bank account pays me 1% a year, I can measure it to the penny. We’ve been collectively trained to expect neat and precise ROI calculations on everything, so when it’s applied to something as seemingly squishy as how effectively people are learning in the workplace, the natural inclination is to throw up our hands and say it can’t be done. But we need to figure this out. In a world where skills beat capital, the winners and losers of the next 30 years will be determined by their ability to attract and develop great talent.
Fortunately, corporate learning & development (L&D), like most business functions, is evolving quickly. We can embrace some level of ambiguity and have rigor when measuring the ROI of learning. It just might look a little different than an M.B.A. would expect to see in an Excel model.